lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015


My Expectations for the new semester:

I have some plans for this new semester, but  most of them are not about the university. I am in a photography course, in this I am learning with an estenopeica camera, and we are developing the photos in a dark room. I am really happy, I love photography and the basic principles.

Also I looked for a job, because this summer I wanna go to Argentina making autostop and I need money for that, I am looking forward to the summer and the vacations, I cant stand  this city for most time.

I have two friends who need help for the examen of selection for the university, and I am teaching them, and this makes me really happy, because I wanna be a language miss just after my degree, this is really important to me, because I wanna see if  I can be good at this, 

I hope to approve all the subjects in this semester like before, I adviced myself that this semester was going to be without stress.

6 comentarios:

  1. I Love Argentina. I'm going to Buenos Aires in November jujuju

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's great that you teach to your friends and help them :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Mara, I never visited Argentina, but it must be beatiful. It's nice to help your friends.
    Bye

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello Mara, it´s really awesome what you are doing for your friends, I hope you the best in your trip to Argentina, take lots of pictures!

    ResponderBorrar