viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019


 Hello, today i am going to talk about the pets
My favorite animal in the word for be a pet are the cats, for so much reasons,  because they are soft and they bathe alone, they are so independent animal, with a strong flexible body, i love cats,  but especially my own cat, he call Humus Venus, he is the most kind, cute and lovely cat in the word, he found me in the beach, he was alone and lost, he followed us to the house make in all the path: miau, miau, miau. he is a machine of purr with all the people, is warm and i thing that is a warlock. Is the first pet mine, the other was always of my brother or my mom.

On the other hand we have the dogs, don't misunderstand me i like dogs, but is so much responsibility for a person like me, take a walk every day so that can be outside and make there needs is simplify a thing there i can not do, because i am continually change of places and sleeping in other houses .

so much people who have dogs. they have them locked up and stressed, this make me sad for the pour animals. i always prefer the cats because i thing that there can survive in the streets better than dogs.


9 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love cats too! Humus Venus is an amazing name, and for the pictures, she seems to be a happy cat with all the love she needs.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I used to hate cats, but now I have two and I love them too!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love cats too. I have three cats that are called Tres Leches, Mila and Rocky

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi, I also agree that cats is the best animal to be suited as pet

    ResponderBorrar
  6. dogs survive on the streets too :c!! Unfortunatable, there is a lot of them.

    ResponderBorrar