martes, 11 de octubre de 2016


VOTE??

I was born in democracy, in the transition to democracy to be more exact, and this year is the first time that I can vote in the elections, and be participant of democratical process in my country. I am a woman, I can understand that my  vote is a result of dispute and organization of women in the last century, and know something of the history and social process in the country, the binominal system is a heritage from the dictatorship for example

 I dont know if I wanna go to vote.. I have so much doubt about that, waking up early on a Sunday to draw a line in a paper, a line  that does not mean anything, the promise of the endogamic political class  it diffuses in the air.

Democracy is an illusion to make us believe that we are free, that we choose, it is the biggest fraud of this age. The same guys who control the present, control the past, and this way control the future, and the politician are always the same people, a little group with all the power.

If we wanna change the unfair and inequality country in which we live, we have to participate, trully participate ,  not expect solutions, not ask for  scraps.  

If voting changen something, it would be ilegal


1 comentario: