miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016


My future job:

it´s hard to picture myself in a professional environment, It is still a distant image.  I think I would like to have a job that doesn't take too much time of my life, the most of the people live to job and job to live. I would hate finish in an office day after day for the rest of my life. Work eigth hours is not. Work eight hours a day does not excite me

I have many projects in my head, like a school in the south,also I would like to do research, artistic projects for social, work with people, make my life that. I have nothing clear yet, just a lot of ideas and desire. I hope to build alternative educational projects


I think about doing what I love, learn and teach.  I would love to continue studying to elderly and learn from many disciplines. always I am meeting new people who can teach me something new, the important thing in the anthropology, is always be learn.

I like holistic medicine, theater, language and dance, can be all this thing with anthropology that would be wonderful.


1 comentario:

  1. I also find very interesting holistic medicine, and explore the possibilities of our bodies!

    ResponderBorrar