viernes, 23 de agosto de 2019





Hello my readers in along time far away of this blog.:

Today I would just like to say and dream with one of my favorite topic: the travels. Since I was  just a  little person, dreamed to know the world and its people. I born in Chile, most specifically  in Santiago,  my family doesn't have money to pay trabels, the only country which i know beyond Chile is Bolivia with a friend in autostop, when I was 20 year,

There many countries  I want to go, Tailandia, España, Mexico, Brasil, Argentina, Tahiti, Rapa Nui, South Africa, Colombia, Venezuela, Francia,  Egipt.   I know that one day I will go.

I want to spend my vacation in another country. My trip plan of the summer the next year is with  my partner make a long travel, to Peru and Ecuador in autostop with a big  backpack and circus toys,  don't know much about Ecuador, and Peru, but i like meeting new people who can teach me something new,



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi friend. I see that you love traveling so you want to travel to al lot diferents place. I love all places that you mention in your post, I really hope you can travel to all, and I want to go to one of those places with you. I love you.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Mara, please you have to go all those countries! You have to travel lifetime, i love you <3

    ResponderBorrar