viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

hello my readers, today i am going to talk abaut my future jobs. 
I imagine my self in a lot of things, no just one. I like my career because open a lot of doors, but i have always thought that people is so much more, and this is not define for a career.

it´s weird to picture myself in a office all the weak, for years and years. I think I would like to have a job that doesn't take too much time of my life, the most of the people live to job and job to live. I thing that i dont need so much money for live good, we can reduce the consume, have other ideas abaut the economy, more social, less pretentious, less dangerous for the environment. 

I think about doing what I love, this is more like anything learn and teach.  
I would love to continue studying to elderly and learn from many disciplines. always I am meeting new people who can teach me something new, the important thing in the anthropology, is always be learn.



I have many projects in my head, like make class in a university in the south ,also I  would like to continue with artistic projects for social, work with people,  make my life that. I have nothing clear what come first in this list yet. I have with friend an alternative educational project, so i can check this for the list. I like holistic medicine, i do reiki and see my self like a terapist in the future, combine this with the arts and social education.

4 comentarios:

  1. Please keep doing holistic medicine, you have helped me a lot :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You are very good at doing that so please continue. Many people will thank you. I love you <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's great that you combine so many ways of doing therapy. Sounds great!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think that is very fine have a lot of projects, but my favorite is the alternative medicine

    ResponderBorrar