viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

hello my readers, today i am going to talk about the postgraduate studies.

In this moment of my life i am finishing my courses, and the next year i have to make the thesis and the professional practice to graduate like a social anthropologist of the university. And i think maybe this take me two years achieve, because all my friends of the higher course of this carrear 
have been delayed, because the thesis is complicated and take time make a good research

I want to work in the professional environment like a anthropologist before to study something more, so i can be in the real word before that.

In all this years in the university i have worked, in the most part of this period i live alone, so also i have to cook and clean. So really i am exhausted from study and work so I can't imagine myself studying another thing right now. My priority is finish the university as soon as possible and move on with my projects outside. 

Maybe more in the future when i have more experience i like study a postgraduate and diplomats something related with arts, and pedagogy.and hopefully go to other country like Mexico, Spain, Argentina

I would like to take weeks and month classes of other stuff like manual crafts, not related with universities.


7 comentarios:

  1. It's very difficult to work and study.
    I hope you find a job that you like a lot in what you studied.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi friend, I really understand your feeling so I think you need take your time after you leave the University and doing the things that you really want, then you will have all your life to thinking about studying other things. Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. friend, there is little left, we are going to make it!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I understand you! Finish the university and then you will can think in what you want

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Going to study to another country when you have more experience is a very good idea!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It's too exhausting to work and study. I hope everything goes well and you can finish your carrer

    ResponderBorrar